PO Box 1238, Crestone, CO 81131 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of the Green Burial workshop is to:
- Offer a survey of the various options within the range of ‘natural/green’ burial
- Provide an outline for a three-pronged approach to establishing a green burial site
- Address issues that can arise when considering rural private land burial
Recent surveys indicate that an increasing number of individuals are choosing green burial, cremation and family-directed home funerals rather than the conventional methods offered through current funeral home practices.
Two questions arise:
- What is in place to support the fulfillment of these wishes?
- How can faith groups, community organizations and extended families create a means for addressing these issues?
Informed Final Choices (IFC) has extensive practical experience to share with those inspired to investigate and establish alternative options.
NOTE: This workshop can be given in conjunction with other IFC offerings:
Developing A Community-based End-of-Life Support Group
Family-Directed Home Funeral: Responsibilities and Practical Skills
To request for information about this workshop, contact us today.